Gurudwaras associated with Guru Angad Dev Ji
Famous Gurudwaras connected with Guru Angad Dev Ji are the following:
- Gurudwara Mai Bhrayi: Mai Bhrayi was Guru Ji's paternal aunt. When he shifted to Kartarpur from Khdoor Sahib on Guru Nanak's behest, this is where he stayed and worshipped in solitude.
- Gurudwara Darbar Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji, Khandi Sahib: Guru Ji would gather his followers here and disseminate his teachings.
- Gurudwara Tapiana Sahib: After the religious gatherings, Guru Ji used to chant and worship here.
- Gurudwara Mal Akhara: This was the arena for exercising.
- Gurudwara Matte di Serai: This is Guru Angad Dev Ji's place of birth.
- Gurdwara Khadur Sahib, Dist. Amritsar