1. When the body falls, the life's play is over, How shall
the evil-doers be then dealt with?
Guru I, Sri Rag
2. Says Nanak, I am an evil-doer, But I have thrown myself
at Thy feet:Save me from evil.
Guru IV, Asa Rag
3. Call them the evil spirits, Who are engrossed in Maya,
lust, anger and pride,
(Guru III, Gauri Rag)
4. Nanak, they are ghosts, Who are devoid of his love and service,And have forgotten the Lord.
(Guru V, JaitsriI Rag)
5. Call him an evil spirit who does evil actions, And
knows not the Master.
(Guru I, Majh Rag)