Gurudwaras in Pakistan , Sahowal-Wazirabad

 Sahowal
Sahowal, about eight kilometres from Sialkot is in sambharial police circle. Guru Nanak Dev came here from Sialkot and stayed under a ber tree for a few days near a pond which was later lined into a sarovar named Nanaksar. The shrine estabIished here is also called Gurudwara Nanaksar. The old ber tree, reverently called Ber Sahib still stood in the Gurudwara compound when it was abandoned in the wake of Partition. It is doubtful whether the Gurudwara still exists because Mohammad Waliullah Khan, Sikh Shrines in West Pakistan, takes no mention of it. Yet it had been listed in Tara Singh Narotam, Sri Guru Tirath Sangrah and was one of the scheduled Gurdwaras affiliated to the S.G.P.C. under the Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 1925.

Galotian Khurd
Galotiari Khurd in Qaska tahsil of Sialkot district was visited by Guru Hargobirid and Guru Har Rai. The memorial shrine was named only after the latter and was called Gurudwara Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib. Its two-storey square sanctum had a fluted and pinnacled dome above it and a small domelet on square pillar it each corner joined to one another by decorative masonry arches. An old banyan tree believed to have existed since the lime of the Guru, was still there in 1947. The present condition of the shrine is however not known.

Wazirabad
Wazirabad is a tahsil town in Gujrariwala district. Guru Hargobirid must have passed through it during his outward journey to Kashmir in the company of Emperor Jahangir, but during his return journey he stayed here for some time in a house put at his disposal by a Sikh resident, Bhai Khem Charid. This house which came to be called Guru ka Kotha or Guru Kotha (lit. Guru's house) was developed into Gurudwara Guru Kotha Chhevin Parshahi and endowed with over 100 acres of land during the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Its architecture is peculiar. Its three-storeys on a high plinth have similar dimension but each has a different design. The rectangular ground floor has only one entrance and no windows. The first floor has three windows on the facade; the width of the central one is three times that of the one on either side of it. The room has also a window each on the side walls. It has a dented cornice. The second floor consists of three domed rooms, the central one is slightly bigger than the others but its dome is much bigger and sits on a tower-like base.Before 1947, Basant Pan chmi (January-February) and Divali (October-November) used to be celebrated here.