Love of Mankind
1. The body is dead without true love.
(Guru III, Ramkali Rag)
2. A life devoid of love is a flower blooming in the wilderness,
With nobody to enjoy its fragrance.
(Kabirji, Gauri Rag)
3. Due to false love and ego in my heart, I am caught in a whirlpool.
(Guru V, Bihagara Rag)
4. One in whose heart there is love, He attains salvation.
(Guru III, Majh Rag)
5. There is all outward love in this world, Every person thinks of his own gain,
Though he be your kith or kin.
(Guru IX, DEVGANDHARI Rag)