Gurudwaras in Tanzania
Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, |
Phone: (051) 22965
Gurdwara Bazar Arusha
To preach the Sikh faith, the Parkash of Guru Granth Sahibji was performed at Sardar Gopal Singhji's residence. In 1929, The Sikh Community in Arusha leased a plot of size 100ft x 50ft and erected a small building which was named Gurdwara Bazaar Arusha. On 22/11/1961 the foundation stone was laid by Sardar Milkha Singh Bassan. By the efforts of the Arusha Sangat the Building was completed within one year. The opening ceremony of the New Sikh Temple Building was performed on 11/11/1962 on Sri Guru Nanak Devji's Birthday.