Gurudwara Gurusar Sahib Patshahi Nauvin Village Kattu
Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji came to this place from village Sekha in the year 1665 A.D. The Gurdwara Gurusar Sahib Patshahi Nauvin marks the site of GuruJi’s camp. GuruJi tied his horse with a Jand tree. He sat on a mound near a pond. One day a large number of people assembled there to listen to Guru Ji.He expounded the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and summed up by saying : Kahe re ban Khojan jai,sarab niwasi sada ulepa tohi sang samai Guru Ji held discourse with a recluse Dhian Das and gave instructions to the sangat that there is no need to search for God in forests because He is Omnipresent and lives in every heart. People were highly impressed with Guru Ji and became his followers. Besides daily prayers an important annual event organized in the Gurdwara is the martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.
Gurdwara Gurusar Sahib Patshahi Nauvin is situated in village Kattu 12 km southeast of Barnala in Sangrur District of Punjab. It is 5 km from village Sekha, 12 km from Barnala and 7km from village Dhanula.