Sikhism FAQs:Section II: God and His Universe
Section II: God and His Universe
- Q20. Can we prove the existence of God?
- Q21.What do we know of God?
- Q22. Can we exist without a belief in God?
- Q23. Can we reconcile the existence of a merciful God with the problem of pain in the world?
- Q24. What was God’s purpose in creating man?
- Q25. Is the worship of God necessary?
- Q26. How was the world created according to Sikhism?
- Q27. What is the Microcosmic Theory in Sikhism?
- Q28. What is the concept of Truth in Sikhism?
- Q29. What happens to the individual after death?
- Q30. Is there a Judgement?
- Q31. Is there a hell or heaven?
- Q32. What is Hukam?
(C) Copyright 1977, Hemkunt Press, New Delhi, India.