Gurdwara Thara Sahib, Kalampura
This historic shrine is 8 Kms away from Baramulla town and 01 Kms on Baramulla – Srinagar National highway.
According to local history, a faqir named Balol and his disciples met Guru Sahib near Kalampura village. They discussed religious discourses with Guru Ji. At the request of people, Guru Ji dug out a fresh water chisma. In the last years of 19th century, a plate form (Thara) 20 x 25 ft. was constructed by S. Matwal Singh Sahni and other Gur Sikhs. Chief Khalsa Dewan Amritsar intellectuals like Bhai Vir Singh, S. Damodar Singh engineer, S. Narinder Singh, etc. visited this place and constructed a Gurdwara in 1928-1931 A.D. The Gurdwara was managed by Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Baramulla. Guru ji often came from Baramulla to Singhpura for hunting expeditions