Gurudwara Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur – Kanpur
Gurudwara Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur – Kanpur is a prominent city, well connected by rail and road. Guru Tegh Bahadur stayed here on his way from Etawah to Allahabad in 1665-66. Kanpur then was a small village called Kahnapur or Kanhaiyapur. The memorial shrine established here was developed into the present Gurdwara Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur only in the beginning of the 20th century by Sant Praduman Singh. It is located in Dhobi Mohalla near Sarafa Chowk. Its present three-storey building completed in 1971 has the sanctum on the first floor within a high ceilinged hall with a gallery at mid-height. The Gurdwara is registered as Sri Guru Singh Sabha and is managed by a local committee.