Gurudwara Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib -Bhadurgarh
The Gurdwara is associated with Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji who came twice to this place. He came first in 1665 AD alongwith Mata Gujri Ji, 300 sikhs of Bhai Nathu’s Rababi Jatha and Kirpal Singh. Saifuddin the Nawab of Bahadurgarh was great admirer of Guru Teg Bahadur Ji, he requested him to come to his place.
Guruji accepted his invitation and camped at Panchwati Garden. Guruji visited this place for the second time 1675 AD alongwith Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das, Bhai Dyal Das, Bhai Gurditta Ji and Bhai Udai Ji, on his way to Delhi to save Kashmiri Pandits. Guruji stayed here for 3 months and 2 days. On the request of Saif Khan Guruji kept visiting the fort of Bahadurgarh. Guruji left on 17th Sept. 1675 to Gurdwara Moti Bagh, Patiala. In this Gurdwara alongwith Dewan of Sangrand Guruji’s Charan Choh day is celebrated on 16 Har. Martyrdom day of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji are also organised by the Management of this Gurdwara.
Gurdwara Patshahi Ninth is situated 12 km. from Patiala on the Patiala Rajpur Road. It is 1 km from Punjabi University (Patiala).
Patiala – 147001
Phone Nos:- 91-175-2282629