Gurudwara Patshahi Chhevin : Muzang
When Jahangir handed over Chandu to Guru Hargobind Sahib, he visited this place alongwith Chandu. Guru Hargobind Ji also made his forst halt here, when he set free Bibi Kaulan, the daughter of a Qazi, on the asking of Mian Mir. During this very visit, the Guru commenced the construction work at the Shahidi Asthan of Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Maharaja Ranjit Singh got built a Gurdwara at Muzang. In A.D. 1926, by the zeal of late S.Mehar Singh, the present hall came into existence. Daily congregations were held. At first, the local committee managed this shrine which in A.D. 1927 was taken over by the S.G.P.C.
|Text and photographs: Gurdwara Gurdham at Pakistan, written by Roop Singh and Published by SGPC|
|Photographs : Kanwer Sosheel Singh from Pakistan|
|Photographs: S. Rajinder Singh Narang|