- Eggs : 6
- Onions : 6
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cashewnuts 2 tbsp.
- Green chilies 8 nos
- Grated coconut: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 3 tbsp
- Cloves: 6 nos
- Cinnamon: 1 stick
- Cardamom pods: 2 nos
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp.
- Ghee : 3 tbsp
- Salt: To taste
1. Grind together the green chilies, grated coconut, coriander powder, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and turmeric powder.
2. Chop the onions coarsely. Separate the yolk from the eggs and beat the egg whites till stiff. Add the egg yolks, milk to the egg white mixture and salt to taste.
3. Beat the mixture again for 10 minutes and place the egg mixture vessel into a large vessel containing a little water and boil till the egg is set. Turn out the egg and cut into cubes.
4. To make the korma, heat the ghee in a saucepan and fry the chopped cashewnuts till golden brown.
5. Put sliced onions, ground masala paste and salt and cook on a low flame, till the onions turn light brown. Stir occasionally till the ghee floats to the top.
6. Add half a cup of water and bring to a boil.
7. Add the egg cubes and cook gently till the korma thickens.
8. Garnish with freshly cut coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or parathas and chutney.